On First Page SEO – Tulsa, OK
SEO, Website Design, Digital Marketing
On First Page is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
On First Page may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/28/2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as address, zip code, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Phone: 918 851 9548
- Phone: 918 851 9548
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.