Is Your Website Falling Behind Your Competition?
Over the last ten years, the Internet has dramatically changed how businesses build and promote their brands.
Google gets over 100 billion searches each month, and consumers are engaging more and more with brands online before ever making a purchase.
What does this mean for your business?
Suppose you don’t have a website marketing strategy in place that includes a useful website and SEO game plan. In that case, you may be missing out on valuable opportunities to reach your leads online.
Why Your Website Is So Important
In this new decade of digital advertising, and as COVID-19 has driven more consumers online, your website is one of your most important marketing tools. Think of it as your first impression or the entrance into your “store,” so to speak.
A website in 2020 should do the following:
1. Be Succinct: Your potential customers should know what you do as soon as they land on your home page.
2. Connect with Customers: Your website should connect with your customers on a personal level.
3. Help your Clients: Ultimately, your website should show potential customers how your business makes their lives easier.
If a first-time visitor has to think about whether or not you can solve their problem or make their life better, you’ve already lost them. Most small businesses have websites that need an update.
If you’re ready for your website to connect better with your customers, and be relevant in today’s digital marketing climate, give us a call today. 918-851-9548
We can also take care of your other digital marketing needs. We offer SEO Marketing, Google Ads, Social Media Management and Marketing, Social Media Ads, Content Development, Graphic Design, and Branding & Logo Creation.
On First Page Inc – Tulsa, OK
SEO Internet Marketing, Web Design, Digital Marketing
PHONE: (918) 851-9548
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.