SEO IN 2020
Is Your SEO Falling Behind Your Competition?
Over the last ten years, the Internet has dramatically changed how businesses build and promote their brands.
Google gets over 100 billion searches each month, and consumers are engaging more and more with brands online before ever making a purchase.
What does this mean for your business?
Suppose you don’t have a website marketing strategy in place that includes a useful website and SEO game plan. In that case, you may be missing out on valuable opportunities to reach new leads online.
Why SEO Is So Important
More and more of your customers have been driven online by COVID-19, widespread internet availability, and the convenience of mobile phones. At the same time, Google algorithms and the digital marketing landscape are always evolving and changing.
You need an SEO strategy in place that:
1. Is Robust: With so many potential Google searches and algorithms, your SEO strategist must keep track of customers, keywords, competitors, and algorithms.
2. Evolves: As Google algorithms change over time, you need an SEO strategy that keeps up with trends and responds to changes right away to keep you on page one.
3. Connects with Customers: Your SEO strategy should put your business in front of potential customers when they come looking for your product or service.
Stop losing customers. If you’re not on page one in search engines, you need SEO to get you there and keep you there.
If you’re ready to put your business in front of new customers and be relevant in today’s digital marketing climate, give us a call today. 918-851-9548
We can also take care of your other digital marketing needs. We offer Website Design, Google Ads, Social Media Management, Social Media Ads, Content Development, Graphic Design, and Branding & Logo Creation.
On First Page Inc – Tulsa, OK
SEO Internet Marketing, Web Design, Digital Marketing
PHONE: (918) 851-9548
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.