STRATEGIES THAT DELIVER RESULTS
Be found by new customers actively searching for you.
Pay Per Click
Paid search marketing is one of the quickest ways to get your business in front of people who are looking for your products or services. Because you only pay for qualified traffic, it is easy to control the budget and return on investment for your campaign.
We examine what is currently working within your existing strategy and where we see opportunities for growth. Our team then outlines strategies that will make a lasting impact on your business.
Online advertising has so many options for promoting your business that sometimes it can be confusing which one to use. Simply put, Facebook is the biggest social media platform and gives you some great options for advertising your business. Facebook advertising increases brand awareness and website traffic.
Facebook advertising is the most targeted form of advertising as it gives you the ability to reach an exact audience. You can choose the location, age group, gender, hobbies and interests, marital status and many more specific points. You are able to target the specific group of people who will be most likely interested in your posts and business.
A blog is a valuable tool for engaging with customers. It creates a place for you to talk about new services or products and gives you a platform to share company initiatives beyond your website.
Blogs also give your company a voice and let’s your brands personality shine. It’s a direct communication channel to connect and share relevant information and is another way to show people what your business is all about.
According to a HubSpot survey, 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers. Blogs also help fuel SEO because search engines love relevant content.
Re-targeting ads recapture interest by allowing you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that visited your website previously.
How re-targeting ads work:
- A potential customer visits your site.
- They leave without checking out.
- Later they surf the web.
- Your ad shows up and recaptures their interest.
- They come back to your site.
- They become a happy customer.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING SERVICES
► Facebook Ads
► Social Media campaigns
► Remarketing campaigns
Don’t just take our word for it
See what our valued clients have to say about working with the On First Page team.
3 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Is So Important?
1. It enables people who are actively searching the internet for your service or product, to find you. Not just when they are searching for your company by name but also when they are searching for goods or services that your company provides.
2. It helps your organization remain highly competitive in today’s online environment.
3. SEO/SEM Internet marketing attracts more prospects to your business than nearly any other form of marketing available.
From digital marketing strategy ideas to web design, we’re here to help.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) | Website Design | Digital Marketing | Social Media Marketing | Content Development | Company Branding & Logo Creation | For Businesses and Churches